Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sydney, Australia 2011



Though it has been months since I arrived from Sydney, I think it's never too late to share with you my experience down under. :)

1. Since I went there on autumn-winter season, it was really really cold and rainy. Here I am freezing cold while taking pictures in front of the famous Sydney landmark, The Opera House.




2. St. Mary's Cathedral is one of the most beautiful places I have visited during my stay there. It reminded me of the Wesminster Abbey where Prince William and Kate Middleton got married. Too bad, no photography was allowed inside. It.was.so.beautiful.

 3. Westfield Mall is the counterpart of Greenbelt here. It houses most of the branded stores such as Zara, Guess, Aldo and Valley Girl. Too bad I kept on converting everything to peso so automatically everything is much more exppensive. Haha



4. Do not forget to pass by Chinatown. Good thing our hotel was just a few blocks away from this place, we bought most of our groceries and pasalubong here because its cheaper and at the same time there are Filipino products available. :)


How about you? Where have you been lately? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment