Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Trending Fashion

Shopping. Shopping. Shopping.

Aaahhh, shopping...if I could only spend all my money on shopping. Haha! Well back in college, I used to do that with my allowance. But now that I am working, I've realized there is more to life than clothes, bags and shoes. :) I still shop once in a while, when I want to reward myself for the good things I have done. (Naks! Oo mabait ako ah haha)

I shop for clothes that I feel comfortable wearing. The current trend that I am obssesed right now are the sheer flowy tops as well as loose sequined ones. I find it effortlessly sexy and comfortable, don't you think?










So where do I usually shop for these trends? My answer is...depends. Yep! depends on my budget. Hahaha! If I have the money to splurge, I go to Forever 21 in Megamall. If I'm in the budget mode (aka. kuripot), I go to The Ramp in Glorietta. The Ramp carries different local and international brands. I personally like brands such as Pink Manila and I.Candy because they are oh-so-fashionable yet really affordable. Oh, BTW, Pink Manila also has a store in Tiendesitas. I'm thinking of giving away The Ramp GCs as my first ever blog freebie...I'm still thinking so you better hang in there. :)

*Photos courtesy of Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment