Sunday, March 4, 2012

Seasons Buffet at Manila Pavilion Hotel


During my stay in Australia, I was till keeping myseilf updated with the groupon sites in Manila.( If you are not familiar with groupon sites, do not worry as I will post a separate entry for it.) Anyway, I came across a discount on a lunch/dinner buffet in Seasons at Manila Pavilion Hotel. And being a food fan that I am I immediately purchased 5 discount coupns. It was also timing because my birthday was coming up. :)

I made reservations a week prior to my birthday weekend for 5 persons. Booking was easy and I booked lunch time instead of dinner because I dont want to sleep at night with my tummy so full. Haha!



We got there 11:00AM, which is 30 minutes prior to the opening of the restaurant. It's always good to be early, so we coud avoid long lines and crowd. When we got there, we were 3rd in line. The staff asked me for a valid ID to validate my vouchers. We were then ushered inside and were seated near the buffet tables.


There are eight buffet stations (Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Filipino, Western, Hot Pot Station and International Cold Appetizer & Dessert Selection) featuring appetizer, noodle, grill, and dessert creations by Seasons’ master chefs. They also served unlimited fruit juices, which came in as a plus.



The dessert table offers different types of cakes, fruits and parfaits. Crepes are prepared in front of you and you could choose your own fillings, and ice cram flavor as toppings.


Our overall experience was satisfying, plus points to the staff as they are all attentive to your needs. I recommend Seasons buffet to all my readers (if there are any haha!). But I would probably recommend further to check out groupon sites to avail for discounts rather than spending the buffet in full price. :)



AMBIANCE: 4/5
FOOD: 4/5
STAFF: 5/5

*Seasons at Manila Pavilion Hotel is located at United Nations Avenue, Corner Ma. Orosa St., Ermita Manila 1000, Philippines

**Buffet price: Ensogo price valued at Php 650.00; Regular buffet price valued at Php 1,600.00







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That looks nice. I think you really had a good time. And all of their foods looks delicious and mouth watering. :)
Anyway, you should also try visiting the hotel buffet in Manila. You'll taste the wonderful flavors of the world, one scrumptious platter at a time. I'm sure you'll
love it too.

Post a Comment