Saturday, March 17, 2012

Easy Steps In Making My Version Of Wicked Oreos

Have you ever tasted Wicked Oreos? If not, well then I think you're missing out A LOT!

Wicked Oreos are available at Flaming Wings, which is one of their best sellers aside from their famous yet affordable buffalo wings. Though I am not here to discuss a review on Flaming Wings, I want to share with you guys how to make your own Wicked Oreos! They cost around Php 75.00 per serving, but if you are kuripot just like me and would not want to spend that much money, I suggest you follow the easy steps below.

So here goes! It's so easy, even to amateur cooks like me. :)

Ingredients:
1 pack of Pancake Mix
1 pack of Oreos
3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
oil
water


For the pancake mix, make sure to buy the one with "just add water".


You will be needing a bowl for mixing the pancake mix.

Put 2/3 glass of water in pancake mix. Mix well until all lumps have been dissolved.


Put in Oreos in the mix. Be sure that they are completely covered with pancake mix.


Once the Oreos are covered with pancake mix, time to deep fry them in cooking oil
Be sure to turn them to the other side after 20 seconds or until they are golden brown.


Best served with ice cream and chocolate syrup...and voila! Wicked Oreos are ready to be served!

Enjoy eating!!! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment