Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Where My Feet Have Taken Me...So Far

When I was a kid, I have always dreamt of travelling around the world. Though there are sooo many countries on my list that I have yet to visit, I considered 2010 and 2011 the years where I was lucky enough to go to places I never imagined I would go. Most of the places I went were just local flights outside Luzon, but hey...you know what they say? It's more fun here in the Philippines! :)

1. Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan - most memorable because it's the first time I get to travel domestic flight and without my parents. I miss my 6+1 friends. :)


2. Bohol - This is the most relaxed vacation that I have been to so far, and as my friend Ali would say, I get to see my relatives...the tarsiers. Haha!


3. Camiguin - Sand bar...sand bar...sand bar...


4. Cagayan De Oro - okay...this is the scariest thing i did as of today and I am proud to say I survived the great raipds of CDO. The picture below can prove itself....I will never ever do it again...thank-you-very-much!


5. Coron, Palawan - I met this little girl (beside me in the picture) during our hike going to Mt. Tapyas. She was one of the many friendly people I met in Coron...they are all so tourist friendly, even to local tourists like me. :)


6. Sydney, Australia - As I previously mentioned in my past entry, I went here for a business trip. Aaahhhh I sometimes miss this place, but most of all, I miss this place because all my expenses for my 3-month stay were paid for by my company. Lucky me!


Next destination: HONGKONG!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment