Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Disneyland in 2013!!!

Alhough I already went to Disneyland in Anaheim when I was 12 years old, I honestly didnt enjoy the experience because I was too scared of the rides. Most of the time, I would just close my eyes and wait for the rides to finish. In short, I missed all the fun. So when I started working and earning my own money, I promised myself I will return back to Disneyland and redeem myself. Hahaha!

Today, I came across a 90% discount...yep, you read it right! A whooping 90% off on a roundtrip airfare ticket from Manila to Hongkong via Cebu Pacific. Though I scheduled my flight on January 2013, it's perfect for me because I still have the time to plan and save money for accommodations and pocket money. Are you curious how much I spent on my roundtrip airfare ? It's only Php 2,541.18 (inclusive of taxes and fees). Happy happy joy joy! :)

Anyway...I'll keep you updated on my trip planning and itenerary. All I know is I will book my 2-night stay in Hongkong Disneyland Hotel to experience the total magical moment.

Can't wait for 2013. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment