Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Things To Do This Weekend

I love weekends....who doesn't, right? :)

I never thought how life would be like if we don't have weekends. Naku! I don't want to think about it...baka magkatotoo. Hahaha! Anyway, I've never been a party girl. I don't drink nor smoke. Hence, I-am-a-good-girl! I usually just stay indoors (aka. bahay) for the sake that i do not have to spend money, but sometimes it just gets to boring so I go out to eat or watch a movie.

Weekend To Do's:

1. Watch Mirror Mirror - I'm looking forward to watching this movie version of Snow White rather than the one starring Kirsten Stewart (because for me, her acting is as pale as her skin. hehe. just my opinon). The cast includes Julia Roberts as evil queen and breakout star Lilly Collins as Snow. I heard she's dating Zac Efron. :)




2. Watch this week's episode of Once Upon A Time - I have already introduced this new hit series on my previous entry. You really have to watch it! And this week's episode is every interesting. It recalls Red Riding Hood's back story while in Storybrooke, more mystery is uncovered with Katherine Nolan's disappearance.




3. Go to a spa and have a massage -   I know...I know, I said I don't want to spend money on weekends. However, this is how i sometimes reward myself after a week full of stress from work and overtime. ahhhhhhhhh....my little guilty pleasures. :)

4. Eat ice cream - because it's already summer and it is sooo hot, a little scoop of ice cream would help us cool down. :) Some alternatives would be Zagu and those chewy sago to go with it. Or kung talagang kuripot ka, kain ka ng yelo. Hehehe! I do that all the time. try nyo, masarap naman...lasang tubig. Haha!




How about you...what are your plans for the weekend? :)

*Photos from Google Images

0 comments:

Post a Comment