Sunday, March 25, 2012

ABSolutely Possible

Travel entry. check.
Food entry. check.
Fashion...entry. Hmmm.

Okay, I just wanna say I have a hard time thinking of how to make a blog entry on fashion. Well, first things first, I don't dress up well so who am I to talk expertly on this matter. Palakasan lang ng loob? :)

However, no matter how confident I am blogging about clothes, I have a problem because lately , I cannot wear some of my clothes. They are too tight! :( Though this is a good thing, because I needed to gain some weight. BUT! yes there is a but in everything...BUT BUT BUT my waistline is getting wideeerrrrrr...

and... I-DONT-LIKE-IT.

Sooooooo....solution! I downloaded this "year-2000-hit-workout video": HIPHOP ABS!!!



Are you familiar with this? This is a series of video workout from Shaun T. Oh diba name palang cool na? :) I tried it one time with my dormates a few years back just for fun, but for some reason we ended up watching them and just adoring their abs. This time though it is different.

My flabby belly will turn from this...



into a Victoria's Secret model tummy! (face not included. if you want a face like that go to BELO instead)



**************************************************************************

This entry may not be directly targeted to fashion, but this will help you guys in achieving the body you have always wished for, konting tiis lang and soon the clothes you wanted to wear will fit perfectly fab on you. You can show your abs ala Miranda Kerr :)

As for me....you'll never know if my next fashion entry, I'll post my picture in a bikini flaunting my ABSSS!!!

Choz. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment