Friday, February 22, 2013

Foodie Fridays: KEBABERS

If you're following me on Instagram or if we are friends on Facebook, you would notice that I've been posting pictures every time I eat at Kebabers.

What? Kebabers? What is that?



Photo courtesy of Kebabers website

Kebabers is a Persian Fastfood chain that serves quality food at a very affordable price. Mind you, I am not a fan of persian food but when I tasted their Chicken Kebab with cheese...I have been a convert! Everytime we go to Eastwood, Coco and I do not have to decide where to eat because our feet will take us there automatically.

kebab with cheese (chicken and beef)


This restaurant is self service. You place your order, pay at the cashier and she will hand you this gadget that will lit up and vibrate once your orders are ready for pickup (similar to the one in Chatime). Get your orders at the Claim window and let it satisfy your kebab craving!



KEBABERS MENU
Kebabers offers a wide range of affordable persian food
They have branches at:

Katipunan, QC (in front of Ateneo)
Eastwood Citywalk
PBCom Tower Makati
SM Fairview


How's your Kebabers experience? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment