Friday, February 22, 2013

Sassy Saturdays: What's In My Bag?

Everyday at the office while waiting for the elevator to open, I see men arriving for work and notice a lot of them do not bring bags. It just amazes me how they can survive only bringing with them their cellphones and wallets. Then I would start to wonder my reason for carrying my bag when in fact 95% of its content I don't use when I'm in the office. Funny right? :))



So what's in my bag? Let's take a look...

1. Wallet - Cash, ATM cards, driver's license, IDs etc. 'Nuff said. :)


2. Coin Purse - Funny story: I used to have 5 Australian cents inside that looks exactly like 1 Philippine peso coin and I recently checked that I only now have 1 Australian cent left with me. Whoever I paid those cents for, I'm sorry. My bad. :)



3. Cellphone - my beloved S2 from Coco

4. Gadget Kit - Cellphone charger; earphones; car/house keys. Because I need to charge my phone daily, I need to have my charger with me all the time. I bought a portable charger a long time ago but I don't bring it because there's always no stored battery...I'm too lazy to charge.



 
5. Makeup Kit -  MAC Studio Fix NC40, Maybelline Mineral Blush in Coral, mirror, wax and solution for my contacts. I am not that fond of makeup so what I have here in my bag are the only makeup tools I have...because I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. #chos #maymasabilang



6. First Aid Kit - GirlScout. That's the term my mom fondly calls me because I bring this kit with me all the time. You see, my boyfriend/fiance (teehee) is prone to migraine, so I just want to make sure I can take care of him. Cheesy right? :) Headache? Stomachache? Colds? Cough? Cut? Wound? I've got him covered. :)

7. Jergens Lotion and Evian - Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate. Because we are in a tropical country, it's always good to keep your skin smooth and moisturized.



8. Perfume - Le Par Kenzo - it's a good feeling to smell nice, isn't it?

 
9. Rosary - God = Faith.Hope.Love
 
 


Happy Weekend Guys! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment